|Admission Calender for B.Com Program|
|Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee||July 26, 2021|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||26-30 July, 2021|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||30 July, 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 02, 2021|
About the Program
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is designed for graduate students who are interested in computer applications. This program allows students to seek professional knowledge in computer applications. The broad objective of the PGDCA programme is to prepare Post Graduates for productive careers in software industry, corporate sector, govt. organisations and academia by providing skill based environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
- One year (2 semesters).
- The minimum qualification for admission to one year PGDCA Curriculum shall be passing of any Graduation from a recognized State/National/International University or equivalent thereto.
- Fundamentals of Information & Communication Technology
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Problem Solving and Programming through C
- Foundation Course in Mathematics and Accounting in Computing
- Accounting Application (Tally) Lab
- Advance Web designing
- Advance Web designing (Lab)
- C-Programming Lab.
- Total Credits (Semester - I)
- Object Oriented Programming through C++
- Database Management System
- Data Structure using C++
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure Using C++ Lab.
- DBMS (Oracle) Lab.
- Mini Project
- Total Credits (Semester - II)
- Total Credits