|Admission Calender for B.Sc Program|
|Last Date for submission of completed Application Form||July 26, 2022|
|Reporting for Interview, submission of certificates and verification by producing originals||26 July, 2022|
|Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents.||30 July, 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug. 01, 2022|
About the Program
The B.Sc. program is offered with main courses as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Biology and Computer Science. The students can choose any combination of three subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science in their program of study for B.Sc. For the award of B.Sc. degree, the student has to successfully complete all core courses, foundation courses and elective courses according to specified structure as given in the program structure. For the award of B.Sc. (Hons) degree, students will have to successfully complete a total of 28 subjects including 4 honours courses as given in the program structure.
- Three years (Six Semesters).
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with 40% and above aggregate marks.
- Mathematics Stream: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as the compulsory subjects in Class XII.
Compulsory Foundation Courses:
Four courses (General Hindi, General English-I, General English-II and Environmental Science) are compulsory in Semesters-I, II, III and IV respectively.
Elective Foundation Courses:
There are elective courses (Computer Application-I, Computer Application-II, Personality Development, Soft Skills etc). Out these courses two courses needs to be taken by the students in Semesters-V and VI respectively.
Mathematics Stream: Candidates opting for Mathematics stream are required to select 2 subjects from the following in addition to the mathematics. Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science and Electronics.
Students are required to chose overall 3 core courses as compulsory. They will be required to mention the honours subjects, if opting for them.
The student has to choose three elective courses in Semester V and Semester VI respectively out of a pool of elective courses prescribed by the University.
The Faculty of Commerce is the constituent of the ICFAI University, Raipur. It oﬀers programs with latest pedagogy at UG level namely B.Sc
Semester-I Semester-II Year I
- Compulsory Foundation Course-I General Hindi
- Core Course -1: Paper-I
- Core Course -2: Paper-I
- Core Course -3: Paper-I
- Compulsory Foundation Course-2 - General English-I
- Core Course -1: Paper-II
- Core Course -2: Paper-II
- Core Course -3: Paper-II
Summer Internship Project - I Semester-III Semester-IV Year II
- Compulsory Foundation Course-3 - General English-II
- Core Course -1: paper -III
- Core Course -2: paper -III
- Core Course -3: paper -III
- Compulsory Foundation Course -4 - Environmental Science
- Core Course -1: Paper -IV
- Core Course -2: Paper -IV
- Core Course -3: Paper -IV
Summer Internship Project - II Semester-V Semester-VI Year III
- Elective Foundation Course -1
- Elective Foundation Course -2
NOTE: The Program structure is indicative and subject to change, if required.