Students receive full-time classroom
instruction, which will help them to learn and consolidate
their understanding of the subject.
2. Courseware: The University provides quality courseware comprising textbooks, workbooks, study guides, model question papers etc., designed for independent study.
3. Independent Study: All students are provided with the comprehensive study package consisting of quality courseware. This helps students to achieve a prescribed level of knowledge.
4. Case - Based Learning: The University extensively uses case study method as a very important teaching and evaluation tool. The students are tested for case studies in each subject. This reinforces their understanding of the concepts and their ability to apply the same in real - life situations.
5. Soft Skills Development: The Soft Skills Lab excels in imparting soft skills which form the vital component of the corporate needs.The exclusive design and the right mix of teaching and training processes of Soft Skills Lab helps the student add a new dimension to his personality. The innovative methodology to impart soft skills is the propelling force and Soft Skills lab thrives on it. The novel approach of the training is a cut above the rest. An activity based learner centered curriculum ensures that the student is well rounded to understand the subtleties of the corporate world. The core elements of methodology like pair work, group work, stimulating group discussions, mock interviews, skits, role plays, etc., instill confidence in the students to meet the challenges of corporate work culture.
6. Summer Internship: The Summer Internship Program is undertaken after the second semester of the program and is faculty-supervised. The Summer Internship Program will equip the students with practical application skills relevant to various situations.The Summer Internship Program is an attempt to bridge the gap between the professional world and the academic institutions. It is a simulation of the realwork environment and enables students to experience the rigors of a professional organization.
7. Industry Interaction: The University consciously encourages
industry interaction with a wide cross section of professionals
in the industry. Summer projects, industry interaction
programs, seminars etc., are organized in association with
the industry to offer students an opportunity to exhibit their
organizational and communication skills, analytical abilities
and awareness of contemporary issues to leading recruiters.
8. Projects: Students are encouraged to pursue live projects in each of the courses to enhance their learning by applying theoretical concepts to industry situations. This is done under the guidance of experienced faculty to ensure proper focus and implementation. Two management thesis are to be presented by the master's students during the III and IV semesters. It is a comprehensive research study/project carried out by all the students under the guidance of faculty.
9. Reading Seminars: Students may participate in seminars on management/information technology topics and make presentations of the same in class.These are done under the guidance of the faculty and will hone the reading, summarizing and presentation skills of the students apart from inculcating the reading habit in students.
10. Guest lectures: Guest lectures play an important role in the developmental process of the students. Eminent academicians and practicing professionals are invited for guest lectures where students get an opportunity to interact closely with them and understand the practical applications of various management and information technology concepts and ideas. Through these activities, students get acquainted with leadership roles, develop group and interpersonal skills and develop the right kind of attitude for success in their careers.
11.Training and Placement: The University will be setting up the training and placement unit soon. This unit will look after the training and placement activities on a full-time and continuous basis. It will be managed by faculty, staff and placement executives. The team will initiate final placement activities and maintain the University-Industry interface. The team will evaluate the performance levels of students and will ensure relevant preparation for their corporate/industry placements. Working both at the supply and demand sides of the placement, the team will play a vital intermediary role of matching academic excellence with industry expectations